Customer Experience Designer, Digital platforms
Customer Experience & Marketing · Espoo Flexible Remote
Blueprint Genetics is a leading clinical genetic testing company aspiring to bring world-class genetic knowledge to mainstream healthcare. As our company continues to grow, we are looking for a Digital Customer Experience Designer to join our Customer Experience team in Keilaniemi, Espoo. This is a permanent, full-time position.
Digital platforms are key touchpoints in the customer journey and designing these touchpoints will be the main focus of this new role. In this position, you will play an important role in developing the digital customer experience of Blueprint Genetics. You will be working with both defining and concretizing how digital CX should be for both internal and external users. You will be working on concepts and specifications based on different needs and requirements, and taking these to the developing teams e.g. our internal software teams and the website provider. You will, together with our CX & Brand team, co-create digital touchpoint related content and educate internal teams on updated features. You will suggest digital touchpoints enhancements to improve the customer experience, by performing market and competitor analysis as well as collecting internal and external feedback. In the end you act as the champion of our digital touchpoints.
Your main tasks will include:
- Developing and maintaining the internal and external touchpoints of the company’s digital platforms together with CX, Client Services and Production Services, Sales and Marketing
- Continue the digitalization of the customer journey to take it to the next level
- Developing the website based on the company evolution and marketing team needs
- Prioritizing the maintenance and improvements of the different digital touchpoints
- Coordinating cross-functional projects and following up on tasks, schedules and targets during specific projects
- Implementing the digital ordering and reporting processes through service design thinking approach
- Ensuring all work is performed in compliance with company policies/Quality Management including Privacy/HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) and other regulatory, legal, and safety requirements.
The ideal candidate has:
- At least 2 years of work experience in a similar service or UX design position, and experience in working with software development, website management, and SEO, preferably in healthcare
- Preferably M.Sc in Business, Marketing, UX or other relevant fields of studies
- Good understanding of the ordering and delivering processes of products and services through online platforms
- Desire to learn and understand the genetic testing market, the science behind it as well as the brand
- Ability to reliably deliver multiple projects on strict deadlines with strong attention to detail and focus on quality
- Research and analytical mindset with the ability to draw conclusions and turn them into concrete actions
- Ability to work autonomously
- Adept at seeing change as an opportunity to improve business performance, and campaigning for it when necessary
- Strong commercial design, marketing, presentation and project management skills, both verbal and written
- Strong collaboration and team-working skills and experience from a cross-functional role
We are looking for a colleague who is committed to finding the best solutions possible for our customers. Since this is a new team and position at Blueprint Genetics, we hope you are ready to take a holistic view on our customer journey and ownership of the tasks at hand. We are working in an international and high-growth work environment, so we aspire to find a person who has adaptability to change and eagerness to learn and grow with us.
What we offer
At Blueprint Genetics you will be a part of a global team of innovative, dynamic, and motivated people at the forefront of health and life sciences. We offer a chance to develop your skills further in a positive, low hierarchy working environment. This new position provides a unique opportunity to help us in our mission to bring world-class genetic knowledge to mainstream healthcare.
If this sounds like you, please submit your CV or share your LinkedIn profile with us through our online form. We will be interviewing candidates on a rolling basis.