Blueprint Genetics is a leading clinical genetic testing company founded by clinicians who believe in translating the latest available technology in genomic science to meaningful, actionable results for patients with hereditary diseases. To support our rapid growth, our Finance team based in Keilaniemi, Espoo, is looking for a full-time and permanent Finance Systems Development Manager to lead our upcoming finance system renewal process.
In this role, you will manage the finance system renewal project. During the first year, your priority will be the system implementation and process development. You will be involved in building up the technical system together with the implementation partner. After the launch, you will act as a key user of the system and take care of further improvements. Your main tasks will include:
- Managing the upcoming finance system renewal project and working as a system key user
- Involvement in technical system build-up
- Working together with other functions e.g. HR and Operations to drive organization process improvements related to finance and systems development
- Developing clear processes, standards, instructions, and operating procedures
- Ensuring that operational procedure and process documentation is accurate and up to date
- Analyzing the current ways of working, in order to automate, improve and simplify E2E processes
We hope you have an excellent understanding of the project lifecycle and finance operations. You are familiar with modern finance software development technologies and you have good technical acumen. You will need exceptional project management and communication skills to motivate teams across the organization and make things happen. We are looking for a proactive and enthusiastic team member who will take ownership and drive the process forward.
Our ideal candidate would have:
- A Master’s degree in business or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in managing finance systems or ERP project
- Tech-savvy and able to write code and build system integrations
- Strong project and change management skills
- Knowledge in finance processes and applications
- A persistent, proactive, and systematic approach to work
- The ability to take ownership
- Good communication skills in Finnish and advanced proficiency in English
Above all, we aspire to find a person who fits the inclusive and positive culture of Blueprint Genetics. You will be an integral part of our small and efficient Finance and Admin team that consists of experts with diverse experience.
What we offer
At Blueprint Genetics you will work with dedicated and innovative colleagues and experts with versatile backgrounds, whilst having an opportunity to support industry-changing solutions at the forefront of health and life sciences. We offer you an open, global, and collaborative work environment where you can learn and grow together with the company.
If you are up for the challenge, please submit your CV or share your LinkedIn profile with us through our online form. We will be interviewing candidates on a rolling basis.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to our Finance Director Kirsi Makkonen by email email@example.com