Blueprint Genetics is a leading clinical genetic testing company aspiring to bring world-class genetic knowledge to mainstream healthcare. We work with hundreds of clinics around the globe and the quality of our interpretation has been praised by many of the world’s best medical centers. As our company continues to grow, we are looking for a full-time BioPharma Services Coordinator EMEA to join our Business Development team in Espoo, Finland.
We are looking for you, who wants to make a difference
Become part of a team that introduces new initiatives and programs that increase access to high-quality genetic testing for individuals and families impacted by inherited diseases. As BioPharma Services Coordinator EMEA you will join our expanding Business Development Team that delivers precision diagnostic solutions to BioPharma partners and scientific collaborators engaged in clinical research and therapeutic development. In your role you will be supporting the implementation and management of BioPharma clinical studies and trials, sponsored testing programs, and academic research collaborations. You will work closely with the Biopharma Services Manager to meet the diverse needs of our valued clients.
Your main tasks will include:
- Supporting the successful implementation of programs in close collaboration with the BioPharma Services Manager
- Ensuring efficient organization of documents and schedules related to each project, including deliverables to customers
- Assisting in creating program plans, client accounts, site initiations and client on-boarding
- Co-ordinating internal trainings
- Participating in client status meetings and assisting with client support and account maintenance
- Managing client requests (e.g. kit orders)
What we expect from you
We are looking for a colleague who is truly a team player, with the ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously. You have an understanding of clinical genetics and the laboratory diagnostics industry and a genuine interest to work on global and complex projects with diverse legal and cultural needs. We hope you have a can-do attitude, and you are ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work in a global, high-growth environment. You communicate fluently and collaborate effortlessly with our teams and stakeholders. We aspire to find a person who takes initiative and has enthusiasm and eagerness to learn and grow with us.
Our ideal candidate has:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from the field of life sciences, or other relevant education
- Understanding of clinical genetics and the laboratory diagnostics industry
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in supporting commercial programs
- Interest in working on programs that involve sites in different countries with a diversity of legal and cultural needs
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills and ability to work autonomously and proactively in a fast-paced environment
- Can-do attitude and ability to multitask
- Good working proficiency in written and spoken English
What we offer
At Blueprint Genetics you will work with dedicated and innovative experts with versatile backgrounds, whilst having an opportunity to support industry-changing solutions that improve the lives of patients and families affected by inherited diseases. We offer you an open, and positive work environment where you can learn and grow together with the company.
If you are up for the challenge, please apply latest on Sunday, May 9. We will be interviewing candidates on a rolling basis.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can contact Sean McEvoy, our Senior Director Global Bio-Pharma Partnerships, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who we are
We are a specialty genetics and bioinformatics company focused on providing genetic testing for inherited diseases. We are based in Keilaniemi (Espoo), Finland, and Seattle, WA, with a customer base spanning over 70 countries. www.blueprintgenetics.com
Blueprint Genetics is a Quest Diagnostics company. Quest Diagnostics is the world’s leading provider of diagnostic information services. www.questdiagnostics.com