Blueprint Genetics is a leading clinical genetic testing company aspiring to bring world-class genetic knowledge to mainstream healthcare. We work with hundreds of clinics around the globe and the quality of our interpretation has been praised by many of the world’s best medical centers. As our company continues to grow, we are looking for a full-time BioPharma Services Manager EMEA to join our business development team in Espoo, Finland.
We are looking for you, who wants to make a difference
As BioPharma Services Manager EMEA you will join our expanding Business Development Team that delivers precision diagnostic solutions to BioPharma partners and scientific collaborators engaged in clinical research and therapeutic development for rare inherited disorders. Your main responsibility will be the successful implementation and ongoing management of BioPharma clinical studies and trials, sponsored testing programs, and academic research collaborations. In this role, you will establish long-term relationships with our valued clients, and develop strategies to enhance and improve our BioPharma Services. You will use your knowledge of our products and services to effectively represent Blueprint Genetics, and to meet the diverse needs of clinical research and therapeutic development programs. Excellent organizational and communication skills are essential in this position, as you will be working closely with our colleagues based in the EMEA area, Australia, Canada and The United States.
Your main tasks will include:
- Program implementation and management: organizing documents, reviewing study protocol and creating program overviews, as well as organizing initial client meetings and internal trainings. Providing ongoing support and maintenance, completing auditing and assessments, and organizing client status meetings
- Maintaining a superior level of knowledge and expertise of our products, services, and policies to accurately represent our laboratories to clients
- Developing and maintaining a knowledge of existing Business Development programs and clients to use as the basis for organizing the implementation and management of future research studies, clinical trials, and other sponsored testing programs
- Working closely with diverse teams and stakeholders across the organization, including Client Services, Clinical Genetics Support, Production Services as well as IT, Sales, Marketing and Finance teams to support program implementation and management.
- Developing strategies to enhance and improve our BioPharma Services
- Identifying and implementing program management solutions
What we expect from you
We are looking for a colleague who is truly committed to developing our Biopharma Services and who has genuine interest to work on global projects with diverse legal and cultural needs. You are a self-driven and analytical professional with strong project management and collaboration skills. We hope you thrive in a dynamic and global environment and you have enthusiasm and eagerness to learn and grow with us.
Our ideal candidate has:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from the field of life sciences, or other relevant education
- Understanding of clinical genetics and the laboratory diagnostics industry, and experience working with BioPharma and CRO’s on research studies and clinical trials
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in supporting commercial programs
- Genuine interest in working on programs that involve sites in different countries with a diversity of legal and cultural needs
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills and ability to work autonomously and proactively in a fast-paced environment
- A result-oriented mindset and strong attention to detail
- Good working proficiency in written and spoken English
What we offer
At Blueprint Genetics you will work with dedicated and innovative experts with versatile backgrounds, whilst having an opportunity to support industry-changing solutions that improve the lives of patients and families affected by inherited diseases. We offer you an open, and positive work environment where you can learn and grow together with the company.
If you are up for the challenge, please apply latest on Sunday, May 9. We will be interviewing candidates on a rolling basis.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can contact Sean McEvoy, our Senior Director Global Bio-Pharma Partnerships, by email: email@example.com
Who we are
We are a specialty genetics and bioinformatics company focused on providing genetic testing for inherited diseases. We are based in Keilaniemi (Espoo), Finland, and Seattle, WA, with a customer base spanning over 70 countries. www.blueprintgenetics.com
Blueprint Genetics is a Quest Diagnostics company. Quest Diagnostics is the world’s leading provider of diagnostic information services. www.questdiagnostics.com