Medical Advisor EMEA
Sales · Multiple locations Fully Remote
Blueprint Genetics is a leading clinical genetic testing company aspiring to bring world-class genetic knowledge to mainstream healthcare. Our global team is growing rapidly, and we are looking for a Medical Advisor to join us in strengthening our operations in the EMEA area.
Become part of something that makes a difference
We want to improve the life of individuals and families impacted by inherited diseases. Our aim is to broaden access to genetic testing and personalized medicine for patients worldwide. As a Medical Advisor, you will have a pivotal role in this quest.
In this role, your primary responsibility is to support healthcare providers in determining and implementing optimal testing strategies for patients as well as understanding the genetic test results. You will provide ongoing education and insights for healthcare professionals in the EMEA region to increase access to genetic testing and improve patient outcomes. You play a central role in expanding our networks, engaging with the rare disease community as a whole, and optimizing internal and external workflow to increase customer satisfaction. You will collaborate with several teams and genetics experts globally across the organization, from geneticists to Client Services, to produce insights and resources that help educate and raise awareness of the importance of high-quality testing.
You will be joining our dynamic EMEA commercial team with experienced professionals spread out in different countries who share a sense of purpose focused on patient care. You will report directly to the Executive Director, EMEA Sales & Marketing.
Your main tasks will include:
- Delivering clinical and scientific presentations, case studies, and best practice references to healthcare practitioners and the wider healthcare community on various topics as needed
- Working collaboratively with customer-facing teams in EMEA to develop and implement educational strategies for key accounts
- Staying up to date on the latest genetic research and determining how the information can be utilized for the benefit of our customers
- Actively facilitating speaker trainings and KOL meetings
- Actively participating in meetings with relevant national organizations on behalf of Blueprint Genetics, giving scientific presentations, meeting with potential collaborators, and providing feedback and sharing insights internally about landmark sessions
- Identifying and communicating emerging trends in the market with the potential to empower our service
- Supporting the development and communication of new clinical evidence-based information for healthcare professionals
- Proactively identifying the clinical needs of the EMEA region and providing support and education to the team.
What we expect from you
We are looking for a dynamic colleague with a patient-centric mindset, and several years of genetic counseling experience and understanding of the healthcare business landscape. You are passionate about patient care, genetic diagnostics and biotechnology, and you are an eloquent speaker able to represent Blueprint Genetics in a wide variety of events, meetings, and collaborations. We hope you are self-driven with exceptional communication and presentation skills. Whilst being a medical professional, you understand and collaborate effortlessly with experts with versatile backgrounds. You form professional relationships quickly and enjoy networking.
Our Ideal candidate would have
- A Master’s degree in genetic counseling, or other relevant education
- 5+ years of genetic counseling experience, preferably with sales and/or lab experience
- Experience working within the genetic diagnostic or biotechnology industry in the capacity of a Medical Advisor or similar role providing scientific support
- Excellent presentation and educational skills to represent Blueprint Genetics at medical, scientific, and public events
- Great networking and interpersonal skills
- Self-driven and proactive way of working
- Excellent proficiency in English. Other European language skills are an asset
Our office is based in Finland, but you can work fully remotely within Europe. The position requires 2 days of field travel per week within Europe.
What we offer
At Blueprint Genetics, you will work with dedicated and innovative experts with versatile backgrounds. You have the opportunity to support industry-changing solutions that improve the lives of patients and families affected by inherited diseases. We offer you an open and positive work environment where you can learn and grow together with the company.
If you are up for the challenge apply latest on Friday, June 4. We will be interviewing candidates on a rolling basis.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can contact Claus D. Schulz, our Executive Director of Sales & Marketing, EMEA by email email@example.com