Blueprint Genetics is a leading clinical genetic testing company aspiring to bring world-class genetic knowledge to mainstream healthcare. Our global team is growing rapidly, and we are looking for a Salesforce Development Lead to join us in strengthening our Programs and Business Development Team in Espoo, Finland.
We are looking for you, who wants to make a difference
We want to improve the lives of individuals and families impacted by inherited diseases. To support this, we need systems that work seamlessly with each other, are easy and intuitive to use and support our business goals. As a Salesforce Development Lead you will have a pivotal role in reaching this goal.
In this role, you will lead the development of Blueprint Genetics’ Salesforce.com platform to meet the business needs. You will work together with Salesforce developers (internal and external), software development team members, IT operations, and end users to understand business and production processes, requirements as well as business and compliance rules. Your work will include both high-level planning for long-term development as well as hands-on maintenance tasks. You will collaborate and be supported by the enterprise IT organization of our parent company, Quest Diagnostics, based in the USA.
Your tasks will include
- Coordinating the development of Blueprint Genetics’ Salesforce.com platform
- Developing, testing, and deploying custom fields/objects, workflows, processes and interfaces to meet business requirements
- Collecting and analyzing business/stakeholder needs to identify the content, processes and functionality needed for supporting efficient end-to-end business operations
- Ensuring compliance with GDPR, HIPAA and other regulations
- Working together with Quest Diagnostics Salesforce development team in unifying processes and systems as well as developing Salesforce platforms
- Working together with the Software Development team, IT operations and external consultants in system integrations
- Working together with Finance/ERP team in building and maintaining integrations and reporting functionalities
- Creating and maintaining technical Salesforce documentation
- Ensuring the best possible quality of the application
Together with our Salesforce Administrator, you will form a team of two. You will be the line manager of the Salesforce Development team.
What we expect from you
We are looking for a proactive colleague with a proven track record in Salesforce development. We hope you have the skills and vision to take our processes and systems to the next level. You are an excellent communicator who collaborates effortlessly with experts with versatile backgrounds. You enjoy project-based work and you are ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work in a global, high-growth environment.
Our ideal candidate has:
- 5+ years of experience as a Salesforce Developer/Consultant/Architect
- Experience in Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud configuration including Lightning components
- SOQL knowledge
- Experience in Apex development
- Salesforce certifications are an asset
- Good communication skills in English, both spoken and written
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience in privacy/healthcare regulations (GDPR, HIPAA) is an asset
What we offer
At Blueprint Genetics you will work with dedicated and innovative experts with versatile backgrounds, whilst having an opportunity to support industry-changing solutions that improve the lives of patients and families affected by inherited diseases. We offer you an open and collaborative work environment where everyone is appreciated for their unique thoughts and ideas.
If this sounds like you, take the next step and apply latest on July 1. We will be interviewing candidates on a rolling basis.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can contact our Project Lead, Kaisa Manninen by email: email@example.com