Genetic Services Consultant Israel / Sales Manager
Sales Fully Remote
Blueprint Genetics is a leading clinical genetic testing company aspiring to bring world-class genetic knowledge to mainstream healthcare. We are looking for an ambitious and experienced Genetic Services Consultant based in Israel to join us in driving sales and growth in the region.
We are looking for you, who wants to make a difference
Blueprint Genetics is a company founded by clinicians who believe in translating the latest available technology in genomic science to meaningful, actionable results for patients with hereditary diseases. Our working community is open, collaborative and purpose-driven. You will be joining our dynamic EMEA commercial team, with experienced sales professionals spread out in different countries, working at the forefront of health and life sciences.
In this role, you will support our sales activities in Israel. You will meet with physicians, genetic counselors and decision-makers in hospitals,medical centers, and regional or national labs and promote the use of Blueprint Genetics diagnostic services. The role also requires attendance at relevant scientific meetings in the region. You will represent Blueprint Genetics and be responsible for driving growth and brand awareness within the territory.
- Building and maintaining relationships with current and potential clients and key opinion leaders through regular meet-ups
- Expanding menu utilization in existing accounts, and creating new sales by closing new accounts
- Presenting new diagnostic services and protocols to current and potential clients
- Assisting in establishing regional action plans and market strategies to drive growth
- Executing sales strategy and meeting targets
- Providing superior client service and analyzing needs to achieve sales goals
- Managing client data in the company database using CRM
- Improving customer satisfaction by facilitating problem-solving
- Hosting and assisting with company-sponsored trade shows and conferences
- Providing input for marketing and product management efforts
- Monitoring calls for tenders
- Upholding Blueprint Genetics sales culture and philosophy
- Reporting to Regional Director
To support us in providing the best possible customer experience, we are looking for a results-driven consultant who has enthusiasm and passion for selling, partnering, and networking with clients. We hope you have existing networks and several years of relevant working experience. You take ownership, and you have exceptional communication and negotiation skills in English and in Hebrew language. Our ideal candidate would have:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Biology, Chemistry or Medical Technology
- A profund understanding of methods in the field of modern human genetic and rare hereditary diseases
- Experience in the field of genetic diagnostics or biotechnology sales
- Proven track record of success selling a broad laboratory testing portfolio to various medical specialties in the genetic diagnostics field
- Existing relationships with potential clients is an advantage
- Good knowledge of the Israeli healthcare and reimbursement systems
- Demonstrated organizational skills and experience in handling complex accounts
- Strong communication skills and negotiating ability
- Excellent English and Hebrew language skills are essential
- Motivation to work independently as part of a larger team; results-driven
- Strong time and territory management skills
- Travel commitment up to 50%
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong experience using CRM software – Salesforce or Microsoft CRM is a plus
- Residence in Israel
What we offer:
At Blueprint Genetics you will be a part of a global team of dedicated and innovative people driving forward the future of clinical genetic testing. We offer a chance to develop your skills further in a positive and open working environment. This position provides you a unique opportunity to help us in our mission to bring world-class genetic knowledge to mainstream healthcare – for the benefit of patients and families living with inherited diseases.
Blueprint Genetics is a Quest Diagnostics company. Quest Diagnostics is the world’s leading provider of diagnostic information services. www.questdiagnostics.com
If you are up for the challenge apply latest on Monday, August 16. We will be interviewing candidates on a rolling basis.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can contact Evita Tulikoura, our Regional Director, EMEA by email email@example.com