Do you have an ambition for creating exceptional customer experience? Are you enthusiastic about life sciences? Does joining a rapidly growing and global company sound interesting?
Blueprint Genetics is a leading clinical genetic testing company aspiring to bring world-class genetic knowledge to mainstream healthcare. As we continue to grow, we are looking for a Client Services Specialist to join our operations in Keilaniemi, Espoo. This is a 9 month fixed-term position with a possibility of continuance.
We are looking for you, who wants to make a difference
The quality of our genetic testing has been praised by many of the world’s best medical centers. We are committed to providing clinicians, and their patients, with comprehensive and high-quality tools and resources for diagnostics of genetic conditions. Our Client Services Team has a pivotal role in this quest. The team consists of 10 energetic customer communication professionals with strong expertise in our services and offering. They are the key support for our customers, and they work in close collaboration with several teams across the organization, including Laboratory, Production, and Clinical Interpretation teams, as well as with Marketing and Sales.
Your tasks will include
In this position, your primary goal is to offer high-quality customer support, and ensure that our delivery process runs smoothly. As a Client Services Specialist, you will get to use your customer service skills, product expertise, and background in life sciences to help our customers in ordering, sample requirements, clinical statements, and product related questions.
Your daily work will consist of:
- Handling customer support tickets in a timely manner
- Submitting initial test reports and maintaining records in our CRM system.
- Communicating with customers via email and phone mainly in English and Finnish
- Collaborating with several teams across the organization
- Contributing to developing our customer communication process further
What we expect from you
We are looking for a colleague who is truly interested in life sciences and passionate about creating world-class customer experience. We hope you thrive in a fast-paced environment, and you are comfortable with routine administrative tasks as well. You have excellent communication skills, and you don’t get startled by tricky client queries but consider these as opportunities to learn. Furthermore, you are a team player with the ability to work proactively yet independently across teams. Most importantly, we aspire to find a person, who is eager to learn more about our products and services, and who fits the inclusive and open culture of Blueprint Genetics.
Our ideal candidate would have:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in life sciences or other relevant education
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer service position, and enthusiasm to develop in this area
- Strong verbal and written skills in Finnish and English are required, other languages i.e. Spanish are seen as an asset
- Excellent problem-solving skills and result-oriented mindset, with strong attention to detail
- Previous work experience from medical or life science environment is considered as an advantage
What we offer
At Blueprint Genetics you will work with dedicated and innovative experts with versatile backgrounds, whilst having an opportunity to support industry-changing solutions at the forefront of health and life sciences. We offer you an open, global and collaborative work environment where you can learn and grow together with the company. You will have full support from our lively Client Services team, with whom you are free to be the outgoing and positive person you are!
If this sounds like you, take the next step and apply latest on Sunday, August 8, 2021. We will be interviewing candidates on a rolling basis.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to our Client Services Manager Jenni Dudek by email: email@example.com