Client Services Manager - Maternity leave replacement
Client Services Team – Helsinki
If you feel inspired by the idea of being part of a success story in healthcare, this Client Services Manager position could be exactly what you’re looking for. In this role, you get to join a highly professional and inspiring global team, where your responsibility is to ensure world-class customer service. We are looking for a maternity leave replacement who has passion and creativity to continue our success story and develop our Client Services’ operations further.
To thrive in this role, you must be a motivated self-starter and team player, and be able to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment. You have the social and communication skills essential in succeeding in this position, and experience in leading a customer service or customer support team. The ideal candidate would also have some knowledge in genetics or other related sciences.
As a Client Services Manager you will be responsible of our Client Services Team’s operations and act as immediate supervisor to the team. The team plays an important role in the success of our company and works in tight collaboration with several production teams, as well as with marketing and sales. Our common goal in the team is to provide excellent customer experience for our customers around the world, and your job is to ensure a continuous successful delivery of client service. You also get to use your background and knowledge to develop the team and its operations, processes, and tools. By collaborating closely with the sales team, you will together create optimized solutions for customers in over 40 countries.
Main tasks include:
- Acting as immediate supervisor for the EMEA Client Services team
- Managing and developing the EMEA Client Services operations
- Developing and optimizing Client Services’ protocols and processes
- Responsibility over the quality of the customer service, including resolving complaints
- Ensuring that QMS is followed in all Client Services actions
- Understanding HIPAA and GDPR guidelines and ensuring team’s work applies with the guidelines
- Goal and budget setting for the Client Services team
- Ensuring that CS team has necessary information and training available to succeed and develop at their role
- Contributing to product and service development with marketing team
- Supporting the NA Client Services team in San Francisco in developing their function
You will report directly to the CXO and be part of a Global team of talented and motivated professionals in Helsinki and San Francisco.
We are looking for a person who is passionate about creating exceptional customer experience, has excellent communication skills and ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
An ideal candidate has:
- Previous team leader experience
- Previous experience and good skills in project management
- Excellent communication skills in English and Finnish, other languages are considered as a plus
- Experience of CRM and ticketing system
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Impressive organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to work under pressure in fast-paced environment
- Master’s degree preferably in Life Sciences or Business
- Motivation to take our customer experience to the next level
- Sufficient knowledge of genetics is seen as a merit
What we offer
At Blueprint Genetics, you get to work with our global team of experts who are passionate about changing peoples’ lives through developing groundbreaking solutions taking genetic diagnostics to mainstream healthcare. You will be working at the forefront of health and life sciences in a company that in a short time has become one of the leading companies in genetic testing and diagnostics.
We offer you a rapidly evolving working environment, where you can learn and grow together with the company. You get to work in a organizational structure and culture, where there’s plenty of room to take responsibility, influence decision-making and seeing your ideas come to life.
This position is a fixed 12-month term, full-time maternity leave replacement with a possibility of extension.
Please submit your application and CV along with your salary request latest on 28th of October. Interview process is started before the application period is over and the position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.