Client Services Associate
Client Services – San Francisco
Blueprint Genetics is on a mission to bring world-class genetic knowledge to mainstream healthcare. We work globally and have offices in Helsinki, San Francisco and Dubai. We are growing rapidly and now strengthening our Client Services team in San Francisco to provide excellent customer service for our North American customers.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive customer service professional to join our team in San Francisco. In this position you will offer exceptional customer support to our clients. An ideal candidate has basic knowledge of medical genetics, enjoys customer service, and has excellent communication skills. You will be working in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail, creativity, multitasking skills, and a proactive mindset are required.
- Provide customer support by phone and email in a professional and timely manner
- Communicate effectively with North American customers
- Provide support for the sales team
- Deliver test results to ordering clinicians
- Contribute to additional projects as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Life Sciences
- Customer-focused personality
- 2-3+ years of experience in a healthcare customer service role
- Excellent social and communication skills
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English; professional fluency in Spanish is an advantage
- Experience using customer service platforms (e.g. Salesforce)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Basic knowledge of HIPAA regulations
- Authorized to work in the United States
What we offer
At Blueprint Genetics, you will be a part of our global team of innovative, dynamic and motivated people. You will be working at the forefront of health and life sciences. We offer you a rapidly evolving working environment, where you can learn and grow together with the company.
Please submit your application and CV along with your salary request by November 23, 2018. Position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found.