Finance and Administration – Helsinki
Blueprint Genetics is growing fast and we are looking for a new Office Assistant to offer day-to-day support in variety of accounting and office administration related tasks. We are on a mission to bring world-class genetics knowledge to mainstream healthcare. We work globally and have offices in Helsinki, San Francisco and Dubai. If you are service-oriented and proactive personality and get excited about working in a dynamic international company in a supporting role, this position might be for you!
As a full-time Office Assistant, your responsibility is to assist our Finance and Administration function in a variety of operational level tasks from travel bookings to supporting the accounts payable process. You will report to our CFO and be part of a very hands-on team. We are looking for a person who is energetic and resourceful and gets things done in a dynamic work environment. This position is permanent and located in our Helsinki office, in Meilahti hospital area.
Your key tasks:
- Administer the accounts payable process
- Review travel and cost reimbursements
- Process credit card invoices
- Manage travel bookings and meeting arrangements
- Answer the company phone and emails
- Manage office supplies orders
- Maintain document archives
- 1-3 years of working experience in accounting, accounts payable or related tasks
- Basic knowledge of MS Office tools, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Proactive, solution-oriented and service-minded personality
- Good eye for detail and quality mindset
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage variety of different tasks in changeable environment
- Eager to learn new things and develop processes and our ways to work further
- Good spoken and written communication skills in Finnish as well as in English
- Previous experience of Procountor accounting software is considered an asset
What we offer
At Blueprint Genetics, you get to be a part of our global team of innovative, dynamic and motivated people. You will be working at the forefront of health and life sciences. We offer you a rapidly evolving working environment, where you can learn and grow together with the company.
Please submit your application and CV along with your salary request at the latest on December 7, 2018. Position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found.
For more information about the position,please contact CFO Riitta Pelli, riitta.pelli(at)blueprintgenetics.com or +358 405735004 on Thursday 29, November 2018 between 3 pm and 5 pm and on Monday 3 December, 2018 between 3 pm and 5 pm.