Blueprint Genetics is a leading clinical genetic testing company aspiring to bring world-class genetic knowledge to mainstream healthcare. We are looking for an experienced Senior Marketing Manager to support our growing team in Seattle.
We are committed to providing clinicians and their patients with comprehensive and high-quality tools and resources for the diagnosis of genetic conditions. In doing so, we provide possibilities for targeted treatment and individualized care for patients. As Senior Marketing Manager, you will help us make an impact in the lives of patients and families with inherited diseases.
In this role, your main responsibility is to develop and execute effective marketing strategies together with the Clinical Segment Marketing Director and the Group Marketing team. Based on a deep understanding of our customers and their needs, you will create powerful value propositions and marketing campaigns to support our regional sales efforts. You will be responsible of ensuring that our Genetic Services Consultants have the materials and resources they need to succeed. Excellent collaboration skills are essential in this role, as you will work closely with a number of teams, including Sales, Customer Experience, Client Services and Business Development. You will also have a key role in building and strengthening relationships with our external partners.
You can join us at our office in Seattle, but we also offer the option of working fully remotely anywhere within the United States.
Your main tasks will include:
- Working with the Clinical Segment Marketing Director to ensure execution of the marketing plan
- Strengthening the Blueprint Genetics brand through innovative and effective marketing strategies and related tactics based on a deep understanding of our customer channel
- Utilizing customer insights and VOC to develop strategies and related tactics aligned to the customer journey
- Developing value propositions and sales collateral at a customer-segment level, integrating benefits of business solutions into a unique value story
- Developing strategy, prioritization, and budget allocation at a customer channel and segment level
- Identifying opportunities and creating marketing programs based on market and customer needs
- Managing marketing budget and assessing spend effectiveness
- Measuring and reporting performance of marketing campaigns, gaining insight, and assessing against goals
- Participating in creating engaging content to strengthen our profile and build brand awareness among the clinical community
- Building relationships and partnering with internal and external stakeholders
We are looking for an experienced marketing professional with a customer-centric mindset and an interest in working on the cutting edge of health and life sciences. We hope you have a hands-on approach and the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-moving, high-growth environment. You are eager to learn and improve your expertise. Most importantly, we aspire to find a colleague who is committed to strengthening the Blueprint Genetics brand and enthusiastic about developing new strategies to build awareness.
The ideal candidate has:
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business or other related field
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a marketing role, more than 3 years in the healthcare industry is preferred
- Experience in the field of genetics is considered an asset
- Strong collaboration skills and the ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
- Excellent project management skills, including management of agencies and vendors
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- Solution-oriented mindset and the ability to work autonomously
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills to synthesize customer insights into prioritized marketing opportunities
- Strong capabilities in analyzing data to demonstrate quantifiable opportunities or results
- Excellent prioritization and organization skills
What we offer
At Blueprint Genetics you will be a part of a global team of innovative, dynamic, and motivated people with a shared passion to make an impact in people’s lives. We offer a chance to develop your skills further in an open and collaborative working environment.
Blueprint Genetics is a Quest Diagnostics company. Quest Diagnostics is the world’s leading provider of diagnostic information services. www.questdiagnostics.com
How to apply
Please log in or register to upload a resume and complete the online application by visiting careers.questdiagnostics.com, clicking “Job Search” and following the prompts. Because of the large number of applicants to job openings, Quest Diagnostics will only contact qualified candidates for interviews.