Blueprint Genetics is one of the fastest growing clinical genetic testing companies for inherited diseases globally. To support our continuous growth we are now looking for an experienced, hands-on Tech Talent Acquisition Partner to join our People Ops team in Espoo Finland.
Roll up your sleeves and have a huge impact on our fast-growing company by finding great talent to join us. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and friendly environment, this might be the perfect job for you. We offer truly meaningful work in the rapidly evolving field of genetics.
As Tech Talent Acquisition Partner, you will have full practical responsibility of our tech recruitments and the freedom to use your expertise and insight to make our recruitment process look like your own. In this hands-on role, recruiting and sourcing for software and technical roles will take up the majority of your time. However, your tasks will also include designing and developing our hiring process and candidate experience.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Partnering with our hiring managers to understand their talent needs, coach and train them, and lead the end-to-end talent acquisition process
- Creating, developing, and executing a world-class end-to-end talent acquisition
- Creatively and tactically sourcing talent and building strong networks, especially in the tech industry
- Building talent pipelines for future hiring of critical IT profiles, including scaling sourcing methodologies and tools to meet the growing need for passive candidate generation
- Developing our employer branding and candidate experience together with the Communications and People Ops teams
- Managing our external recruitment partner(s) and agencies
- Other recruiting or HR-related tasks within the People Ops team based on your experience and interest
You will have the main responsibility in these areas, but your colleagues (e.g. from PeopleOps & Comms) as well as external partners will support you every step of the way.
Our ideal candidate
You are curious, creative, and enjoy brainstorming new ideas for recruitment processes and solutions. You have a positive and service-minded attitude, and a strong drive to develop talent acquisition. You have motivation and talent for building trust and credibility with both candidates and hiring managers. You also are capable of adapting and responding to changing situations, and always aim to find the best solutions for our evolving needs.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Relevant work experience in the field of talent acquisition
- A proven track record in leading full-cycle recruitments in the tech industry (roles such as software developers, cloud engineers, bioinformaticians, testers etc)
- The ambition and ability to close candidates in a highly competitive environment.
- Experience in sourcing and building strong networks, preferably in tech communities
- Excellent communication skills in English, Finnish skills is an advantage
- Experience from other HR areas such as employer branding is an advantage
What we’ll offer you
- The opportunity to work for a company that makes a real difference. Blueprint Genetics is a company with a clear and motivating purpose to improve the lives of patients and families affected by inherited diseases
- A positive, open, and international work environment with great people from different expertise fields. We are a team of close to 300 experienced professionals, who collaborate to drive genetic knowledge forward
- A versatile HR role in our small but agile People Operations team, who are excited to learn from you while providing the support you need to learn and grow in your career
- Freedom & responsibility: You’ll have the ownership of tech recruitments and how our recruitment process will look like in the future. With your help, we’re ready to take our tech recruitment to next level!
- Employee benefits such as participation to performance-based bonus payment system, extensive occupational healthcare with Heltti, sports, culture & wellbeing benefit, team events & office parties (once the covid-situation allows)
- Hybrid work – we like to see each other at the office from time to time, but offer an opportunity to work remotely as well
How to apply
Please submit CV via our job board as soon as possible. Interviews will start during the application period. The position is permanent and full-time.
If you have any questions about the role, you can contact Tech Talent Acquisition Consultant Jasmin Niemelä by email jasmin.niemela(at)blueprintgenetics.com or phone 040 725 1080.
Our recruitment process
The new Tech Talent Acquisition Partner will play a key role in our growth, so we want to make sure to take enough time for you to understand our organization and this role, as well as us to understand you and your expectations. However, we’ll do everything to make the process as smooth as possible for you!
Here’s how it will go:
- 1st step: Short call with Tech Talent Acquisition Consultant Jasmin Niemelä
- 2nd step: Meeting with Jasmin and People Ops Manager Ida Rekola
- 3rd step: Meeting with Team Managers from our Software R&D unit (your most important stakeholders in this job) & Sr. People Operations Specialist Johan Torvalds
- 4th step: Meeting with PeopleOps Team