People Operations Manager
People Operations – Helsinki
Are you a business-oriented HR professional who likes to help our business develop to the next level? Would you like to take part of building a great workplace together with people who are on a mission to bring world-class genetic knowledge to mainstream healthcare? Our current People Operations Manager is taking on new challenges and therefore we are now looking for an experienced and driven HR professional to fill this exciting and versatile role.
In this position, you will be leading our People operations on a Group level (+140 employees), major focus being on Helsinki / EMEA region. You’ll get to work in close collaboration with the managers at all levels as well as with our HR team in San Francisco office.
This role will be a dream job for seasoned HR-professional who enjoys juggling between strategic and operational level tasks in a broad variety of HR areas and who likes to take responsibility in the development of our people operations. You will also manage the daily work of a small team of People Operations and make sure that HR service level stays high.
Your main tasks will include:
- Responsible for leading our People Operations processes and practices from payroll and benefits to talent and performance management.
- Responsible for developing People Operations processes, practices and tools to support our business growth, workplace happiness and productivity
- Work as a strategic partner to the CEO, top management and line managers in a variety of HR matters
- Support in recruitments and think creative ways how to get the top talent apply and join BpG
- Manage internal communication practices and actively take part in internal communications development
- Support and strengthen our unique company culture and leadership and take care of the great work atmosphere together with the key stakeholders
- Strongly contribute to the organizational development and organizational changes
You will be reporting directly to our CEO.
Who you are:
In this versatile role we are looking for a HR professional who has passion both for business and people and is capable of leading and developing our People operations further. This position requires hands-on doing with strategic thinking and you will be given plenty of opportunities to really impact on BpG way of doing things and our business growth.
Ideal candidate would have:
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in diverse HR tasks that have included both strategic and operational level responsibilities. Previous work experience in international high growth companies in agile and team-based cultures is considered an advantage.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree preferably in Human Resources or Business
- Development-oriented and self-driven personality with business mindset. Previous experience of building HR operations from the ground up will be an advantage.
- Previous management and leadership experience with excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong interaction and communication skills to enable good cooperation and trust building with different stakeholders
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in Finnish as well as in English
- Good knowledge of Finnish employment law and collective agreements. Knowledge of employment law/benefits in other EMEA countries or in US is considered an advantage.
What we’ll offer you:
- The opportunity to work for a company that makes a real difference for people's health. Blueprint Genetics is a company with clear and motivating purpose to our employees and we have a strong and positive employer brand within our field.
- Chance to develop your skills further in a rapidly evolving business environment
- Positive and international work environment with great people. We are a team of experienced, but young professionals who share the passion for helping patients and families suffering from inherited disorders.
If you are up to the challenge, please submit your application and CV along with your salary request at the latest on February 22nd . Interviews will be started during the application period and the position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
Since you might have some additional questions about the position, you can contact Johanna Lammi, People Operations Manager by email johanna.lammi(at)blueprintgenetics.com or phone +358 50 3822 620 on the 13th of Feb at 10-11:30 am or 15th of Feb at 11-12 am.