Interested in joining a rapidly growing life sciences company? Blueprint Genetics is on a mission to bring world-class genetic knowledge to mainstream healthcare. We work with hundreds of clinics around the globe and the quality of our interpretation has been praised by many of the world’s best medical centers.
We are looking for a highly motivated, social and proactive team player, to fill our full-time Genomic Client Services Specialist position. The position is remote and can be located anywhere within the USA.
Our Client Services Team consists of energetic and positive experts of customer communication and genetic testing services. Our team has an essential role in the success of our company and we work in close collaboration with all laboratory, production and clinical interpretation teams, as well as with marketing and sales. Our common goal is to provide excellent customer experience for our customers.
In this position, you will offer exceptional customer support to all Blueprint Genetics customers, both internally and externally. An ideal candidate has basic knowledge of clinical genetics, enjoys customer service and helping people, and has excellent communication skills. You will be working in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail, creativity, multitasking skills, and a proactive mindset are required.
Your main tasks will include:
- Handle all incoming inquiries by phone and email in a professional and timely manner
- Effectively communicate with clients in your territory including order discrepancies, turn-around times, and specimen kit and test orders
- Triaging calls and e-mails to appropriate members of the CGS and GSC teams
- Accurately update patient records across multiple platforms
- Report laboratory results to clients using established protocols
- Provide support for the sales and marketing teams
- Use established protocols for documenting and resolving client complaints and concerns
- Contribute to additional projects as needed
- Assist in the development of customer communication protocols and functions
- Recognize quality service issues and provide feedback to appropriate personnel on opportunities for improvement
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Life Sciences
- Experience in a healthcare customer service role
- Customer-focused personality
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment and handle stressful situations
- Excellent social and communication skills, as well as problem-solving skills
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English; professional fluency in French and/or Spanish is an asset
- Basic knowledge of HIPAA regulations
- Salesforce skills or other CRM experience
What we offer
At Blueprint Genetics you will work with dedicated and innovative colleagues and experts with versatile backgrounds, whilst having an opportunity to support industry-changing solutions at the forefront of health and life sciences. We offer you generous health, dental, and vision insurance plans, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401(k) plan and paid time off, company paid holidays, and 1 floating holiday. You will join an open, global and collaborative work environment where you can learn and grow together with the company.
Who we are
We are a specialty genetics and bioinformatics company focused on providing genetic testing for inherited diseases. We are based in Helsinki and Seattle, with a customer base spanning over 70 countries. www.blueprintgenetics.com
Blueprint Genetics is a Quest Diagnostics company. Quest Diagnostics is the world’s leading provider of diagnostic information services. www.questdiagnostics.com
How to apply
Please Log In or Register to Upload a Resume and complete the online Application by visiting careers.questdiagnostics.com, clicking “Job Search” and following the prompts. Because of the large number of applicants to job openings, Quest Diagnostics will only contact qualified candidates for interviews.