Marketing Manager, North America
Customer Experience & Marketing – San Francisco
We are looking for you, who wants to make a difference. You, who feels inspired by the idea of working with products and services that are changing healthcare globally. You who are at your best in a fast-paced, dynamic working environment where interaction and co-creation is the natural way of working. You, who is motivated and able to work independently and collaboratively in a hardworking ambitious team. You have experience in marketing, launching new products, producing content and arranging events, and you will use this experience in a completely new role at Blueprint. You pay attention to detail and like having constant new projects to work on. You are good at collaborating, networking, and involving those around you to achieve goals.
You will play a crucial role in growing both sales and brand awareness in the USA and Canada by leading the tactical marketing planning and execution while being supported by the Group Marketing team. You will be responsible for adjusting our global marketing campaigns, messaging and content to the North American market as well as driving local activities.
As a Marketing Manager for North America (NA), you will report to our National Sales Director, and work as part of the Global Marketing Team under the guidance of the Chief Experience Officer. You will play an active role in ensuring that the North American Sales teams have what they need to succeed, from materials to knowledge. Ultimately, you will finalize and champion the Blueprint message in North America.
- Compose efficient marketing strategies to create awareness and grow sales in North America
- Execute the marketing plan for NA with the support of the Group Marketing team
- Provide input, guidance and feedback to the Group Marketing Team
- Produce ideas for and organize promotional events or activities
- Plan and execute product and offering launches in NA
- Contribute to product development by championing NA needs
- Contribute to planning and writing content for marketing materials
- Responsibility over North American content checking
- Execute the annual event calendar in NA
- Allocate resources amongst NA marketing activities with NA Sales Director
- Become the organization’s agent when involving local KOL’s, GC community, and other partnerships
- Keep an active dialogue with the Sales Team, Clinical Genetic Services Team and the Group Marketing Team
- Monitor progress and report on performance
- MS in Biosciences, Marketing, Business, Genetic Counselling, or other relevant education is required
- Proven experience in Marketing Management or Product Management in a genetic diagnostics setting
- Strong knowledge and a desire to learn more about the genetic testing market
- Ability to deliver multiple projects on strict deadlines with strong attention to detail and focus on quality
- Ability to gain insight into the market and competition, as well as other internal and external areas
- Able to assert own ideas and persuade others through effectively presenting relevant information
- Adept at seeing change as an opportunity to improve business performance
- Strong marketing, communications, presentation and project management skills, both verbal and written
- Strong collaboration and team-working skills and experience from a cross-functional role
What we offer
At Blueprint Genetics, you are part of a global team of creative and solution-oriented people. You will be working at the forefront of health and life sciences. We offer you a rapidly evolving working environment, where you can learn and grow together with the company. This new position provides an opportunity to develop the marketing function and efforts in North America, that helps us in our mission to provide world-class solutions benefiting patients and clinicians worldwide.
This job can be done remotely.
For further inquiries please contact Meena Mahey Kumar at meena.kumar(at)blueprintgenetics.com