Blueprint Genetics is on a mission to bring world-class genetic knowledge to mainstream healthcare with our four guiding principles: sense of purpose, teamwork, transparency and customer focus. We are at the forefront of health and life sciences and one of the leading companies in genetic testing and diagnostics. We are currently recruiting for multiple Genetic Services Consultants in the USA. Blueprint Genetics is a company founded by clinicians with a clear and motivating purpose which is to provide accurate diagnostic results for patients with rare diseases. Open positions are located across CO, UT, KS, NE, WY, MT, ND, SD.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated individual who is interested in an exciting opportunity with a growing company. We have a comprehensive genetic testing catalog to cover 14 disease categories in addition to whole exome sequencing. We approach sales from a consultative selling perspective and look for like-minded additions to the team. Our team members are responsible for meeting or exceeding monthly sales goals. Your job is to meet with physicians, genetic counselors and decision makers in hospitals/medical centers/regional and national labs and promote the use of Blueprint Genetics diagnostic products. The role also requires attendance at applicable scientific meetings in North America.
- Manage a sales territory with up to 50% travel commitment
- Build and maintain relationships with current and potential clients
- Sell genetic diagnostic testing services to new customers
- Present contracts
- Develop demand for and adoption of new products to increase sales
- Develop and deliver presentations for education of company services
- Host and assist with company sponsored trade shows and conferences
- Manage client data in the company database using CRM
- Provide superior client service and analyze needs to achieve sales goals
- Report to National Sales Director
- Preferred Bachelor of Science degrees; Business, Marketing, Biology, Chemistry, Medical Technology
- Genetic counseling with board certification is an advantage
- Self-motivated to work alone and as part of a larger team; results driven
- Experience selling genetic diagnostic services to clinicians and hospitals (or clinical experience)
- Proven track record of success selling a broad laboratory testing portfolio to various medical specialties
- Demonstrated ability to sell complex technical products in genetic diagnostics field
- Existing relationships with potential clients is an advantage
- Strengths in networking and relationship development
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Strong time and territory management skills
- Travel commitment up to 50%
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Highly experienced using CRM software – Salesforce or Microsoft CRM is a plus
What we offer
At Blueprint Genetics you will work with dedicated and innovative colleagues and experts with versatile backgrounds, whilst having an opportunity to support industry-changing solutions at the forefront of health and life sciences. We offer you generous health, dental, and vision insurance plans, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401(k) plan and paid time off, company paid holidays, and 1 floating holiday. You will join an open, global and collaborative work environment where you can learn and grow together with the company.
Who we are
We are a specialty genetics and bioinformatics company focused on providing genetic testing for inherited diseases. We are based in Helsinki and Seattle, with a customer base spanning over 70 countries. www.blueprintgenetics.com
Blueprint Genetics is a Quest Diagnostics company. Quest Diagnostics is the world’s leading provider of diagnostic information services. www.questdiagnostics.com
How to apply
Please Log In or Register to Upload a Resume and complete the online Application by visiting careers.questdiagnostics.com, clicking “Job Search” and following the prompts. Because of the large number of applicants to job openings, Quest Diagnostics will only contact qualified candidates for interviews.