Are you a customer-driven problem solver, who takes pride in being precise even under time pressure? Do you have a positive mindset and eagerness to learn? Does working in the forefront of life sciences and healthcare sound interesting? If so, then keep reading!
Blueprint Genetics is a leading clinical genetic testing company aspiring to bring world-class genetic knowledge to mainstream healthcare. We want to improve the lives of individuals and families impacted by inherited diseases. As we continue to scale, we are looking for a full-time Billing and Accounts Receivable Specialist to join our Espoo Finance team.
In this role, you will be the key support for our global operations. As a Billing and Accounts Receivable Specialist you will manage customer invoicing process from creating the invoices to follow-up of the payments and use your customer experience skills to help our clients all over the world with their billing related questions. You will join a team of dedicated professionals with diverse backgrounds, who are always willing to go the extra mile and support one another. Your main tasks will include:
- Day-to-day customer invoice processing
- Monitor the accounts receivables and reconcile the AR ledger
- Support in special billing and payment arrangements
- Collection on past due sales invoices
- Assist clients in resolving questions and problems regarding invoices in a timely manner
- Communicate with customers via email mainly in English
- Create reports
We live for our customers, so we are looking for a colleague who is enthusiastic about providing best of class customer service related to billing. You are a positive problem solver equipped to work in a fast-paced and international work environment. We hope you have superior attention to detail, great communication skills and you enjoy working independently on operative daily tasks. We value adaptability and flexibility in our team members, since we work across time zones and we tend to learn as we go. Last but not least, we aspire to find a person who fits the low-hierarchy and positive culture of Blueprint Genetics.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written. Other language skills are an asset.
- Experience from accounting and/or billing.
- Strong customer service skills acquired through experience from serving internal or external customers.
- Good IT skills and basic knowledge of MS Office tools, particularly Excel. Experience with ERP or CRM systems is beneficial.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment.
- International experience and cultural sensitivity, e.g. working abroad or student exchange.
- Flexibility to work evenings (CEE) from time to time, to accommodate time zone differences.
- As importantly you are inspired to learn and grow with the company and take on new responsibilities as your skills develop and the company evolves.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work for a company that makes a real difference – Blueprint Genetics has a clear and motivating purpose to improve the lives of patients and families affected by inherited diseases
- A positive, open, and international work environment with great people from different fields of expertise. We are a team of close to 300 experienced professionals, who collaborate to drive genetic knowledge forward
- Employee benefits such as participation in performance-based bonus payment system, extensive occupational healthcare with Heltti, sports, culture & wellbeing benefit, team events & office parties (once the covid-situation allows)
- Hybrid work – we like to see each other at the office from time to time, but offer an opportunity to work remotely as well
How to apply:
Please submit your application and CV latest on Tuesday, August 16. Interviews will start during the application period.
We hope you can start as soon as possible, but preferably latest in September. The position is permanent and full-time.
Who we are:
We are a specialty genetics and bioinformatics company focused on providing genetic testing for inherited diseases. We are based in Helsinki and Seattle, with a customer base spanning over 70 countries. www.blueprintgenetics.com
Blueprint Genetics is a Quest Diagnostics company. Quest Diagnostics is the world’s leading provider of diagnostic information services. www.questdiagnostics.com