Accounts Receivable Associate
Medical Billing – Seattle
Blueprint Genetics is on a mission to bring world-class genetic knowledge to mainstream healthcare. We work with hundreds of clinics around the globe and the quality of our interpretation has been praised by many of the world’s best medical centers. Our company is growing rapidly and we are currently looking for a highly motivated, full-time Accounts Receivable Associate to join our new operations in Seattle, WA. The ideal candidate will possess at least 2 years of billing and/or accounting experience and will have experience in QuickBooks and/or Salesforce.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to take ownership of Blueprint Genetics’ North American Accounts Receivable operations. You will be responsible for preparing invoices, posting payments, keeping the AR ledger up-to-date for accurate collections, and reporting the monthly status of NA accounts receivable to management. In addition, you will be a key player in our project to further develop the order to cash process.
- Ensure accurate and timely invoicing and collections.
- Post a variety of payments- checks, credit cards payments, wire transfers, and deposits checks through a scanner.
- Assist with month-end closing: prepare reports for accounting and management on invoicing and AR.
- Maintain a high level of customer service; communicate with clients in a professional manner.
- Identify and collaborate on solutions for billing and AR process deficiencies.
- Conduct audits and analyze financial records for accuracy.
- Maintain absolute confidentiality in all billing activities.
- 2+ years of experience in billing, and/or accounting preferably in healthcare.
- Associate’s degree, or an equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Previous experience using QuickBooks and preferably Salesforce as well.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on clear and sensitive responses to client inquires and escalations.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills with the ability to assess pertinent information and anticipate issues and outcomes to make effective decisions.
- Strong organizational skills with an attention to detail.
What we'll offer you:
- The opportunity to work for a company that makes a real difference for people's health. Blueprint Genetics is a company with clear and motivating purpose to our employees and we have a strong and positive employer brand within our field.
- Chance to develop your skills further in a rapidly evolving business environment
- Positive and international work environment with great people.