Client Services Associate
Client Services – Seattle
Interested in joining a rapidly growing life sciences company? Blueprint Genetics is on a mission to bring world-class genetic knowledge to mainstream healthcare. Our Seattle Client Services Team is looking for a highly motivated, social and proactive team player, to fill our full-time Client Services Associate position.
Our Client Services Team consists of energetic and positive experts of customer communication and genetic testing services. Our team has an essential role in the success of our company and we work in close collaboration with all laboratory, production and clinical interpretation teams, as well as with marketing and sales. Our common goal is to provide excellent customer experience for our customers. We work with hundreds of clinics around the globe and quality of our interpretation has been praised by many of the world’s best medical centers.
In this position you will offer exceptional customer support to all Blueprint Genetics customers, both internally and externally. An ideal candidate has basic knowledge of clinical genetics, enjoys customer service and helping people, and have excellent communication skills. You will be working in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail, creativity, multitasking skills, and a proactive mindset are required.
- Provide customer support by phone and email in a professional and timely manner
- Be responsible for customer service and communication in your territory
- Provide support for the sales team
- Contribute to additional projects as needed
- Get to develop our customer communication processes and functions
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Life Sciences
- Customer-focused personality
- Experience in a healthcare customer service role
- Excellent social and communication skills, as well as problem solving skills
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English; professional fluency in Spanish is an asset
- Experience using CRM’s (e.g. Salesforce)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Basic knowledge of HIPAA regulations
What we’ll offer you:
- The opportunity to work for a company that makes a real difference for people's health. Blueprint Genetics is a company with clear and motivating purpose to our employees and we have a strong and positive employer brand within our field.
- Chance to develop your skills further in a rapidly evolving business environment.
- Positive and international work environment with great people.