Customer Experience & Marketing – Helsinki
We are looking for you, who wants to make a difference. You, who feels inspired by the idea of working with products and services that are changing healthcare globally. You who are at your best in a fast-paced, dynamic working environment where interaction and co-creation is the natural way of working. You, who are motivated and able to work independently and collaboratively in a hardworking ambitious team. You have experience in successfully launching new products, have attention to detail and like having new things on your plate. You are good at collaborating, networking, and involving those around you to achieve goals.
As a Product Manager, you will play an important role in marketing and developing our genetic testing portfolio. You will work on product concepts, launch schedules and marketing plans. You will be providing the global sales team, with the marketing pitch, as well as technical expertise that enable them to successfully introduce the products to our customers. You will, together with our marketing team, co-create product related content e.g. printed and digital promotional materials, product training presentations, website texts and other product related materials. You will suggest product enhancements to improve the customer experience, by performing market and competitor analysis as well as collecting internal and external feedback. In the end you act as the champion of our products.
Your main tasks will include:
- Participating in creating and marketing new product concepts together with marketing, sales, production and R&D
- Using customer insight and market analysis to define product requirements
- Working on the positioning and messaging of the products and services
- Developing and implementing launch plans and marketing activities for new and existing products in close collaboration with colleagues in the marketing team
- Coordinating cross-functional product launch teams and following up on tasks, schedules and targets during specific projects
- Updating and creating marketing materials, webpages and sales presentations
- Supporting and communicating to internal teams, as Sales, Production Services and Client Services, in product related matters
- Ensuring all work is performed in compliance with company policies/QMS including Privacy/HIPAA and other regulatory, legal, and safety requirements.
The ideal candidate has:
- At least 2 years of work experience in product management or marketing, preferably in genetics, biosciences or healthcare, the position is adaptable to your skill set
- M.Sc in Biosciences, Marketing, or Business.
- Desire to learn and understand the genetic testing market, the science behind as well as the brand
- Ability to reliably deliver multiple projects on strict deadlines with strong attention to detail and focus on quality
- Ability to gain insight into the market and competition, as well as other internal and external areas
- Able to define product requirements and implement them through product development and market positioning
- Able to assert own ideas and persuade others through effectively consolidating, evaluating, and presenting relevant information
- Adept at seeing change as an opportunity to improve business performance, and campaigning for it when necessary
- Strong marketing, communications, presentation and project management skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong collaboration and team-working skills and experience from a cross-functional role
You will report to the Offering Manager and be part of the Marketing team. The Product Manager will work closely with all team members in marketing, Sales, R&D, as well as different specialists in the organisation depending on the project at hand.
What we offer
At Blueprint Genetics, you get to be a part of a global team of creative and solution-oriented people. You will be working at the forefront of health and life sciences. We offer you a rapidly evolving working environment, where you can learn and grow together with the company. This new position provides an opportunity to develop the product portfolio, that help us in our mission to provide world-class solutions that will take genetic testing to mainstream healthcare, to the benefit of patients worldwide.
Please submit your application and CV along with your salary request latest on April 22nd. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
For further inquiries please contact Offering Manager Solveig Sjöblom at solveig.sjoblom(at)blueprintgenetics.com