People Operations Specialist – Recruitments & HRD
People Operations – Helsinki
Blueprint Genetics is a genetic testing company based in Helsinki, San Francisco and Dubai, with a customer base spanning over 40 countries. We are on a mission to bring world-class genetic knowledge to mainstream healthcare. With the team of +150 employees and high growth, Blueprint Genetics is in the need of People Operations Specialist who can support this growth by focusing on recruitments and new employee onboarding, as well as participating in organizational development projects that aim to improve our employee and candidate experience even further.
In this position, your key task is to support our hiring managers by recruiting the best in class and be responsible for our new employee onboarding and its development. You’ll get to impact on the candidate experience and ensure that it stays high throughout the whole hiring and onboarding process. In addition, you’ll get to participate in the organizational and HR development projects based on your skills and experience.
Main tasks will include:
- Offer hands-on support in recruitments to the hiring managers from assisting in writing job ads to do candidate sourcing and job interviews, to ensuring a smooth transition of selected candidate to the onboarding process.
- Maintain good relationships with the hiring managers by providing timely assistance and training managers in the proper process, tools and techniques to hire qualified candidates.
- Key ownership of our ATS system and its management
- Manage employment contracts and related documents in the beginning of the employment relationship
- Responsible for leading and improving both our hiring and new employee onboarding processes and experience. Analyze and make concrete suggestions on how to take the candidate and new employee experience to the next level.
- Participate in our employer branding activities together with marketing and other key stakeholders and think creative ways how to get the top talent apply and join BpG.
- In addition, participate or lead special projects based on your previous work experience and interests. As we aim to be one of the transformative companies of clinical genetics, there are plenty of great things going on at BpG.
In this position you will report directly to People Operations Manager.
Ideal candidate would have:
We are looking for a talent acquisition professional with interest in organizational development matters. By nature you are a service-oriented person with great social and communication skills. You don’t usually like typical recruitment jargon, but really aim to think, what is the right message and employee value proposition in different positions, that will attract the right candidates.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in recruitments and onboarding, preferably focusing on a broad range of professional roles (software professionals, health care professionals)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree preferably in Human Resources, Psychology or Business
- Familiarity with common sourcing and ATS tools like Linkedin and Teamtailor. Experience of modern / online training tools as well as high quality personality tests will be seen as an asset
- Strong interaction and communication skills to enable great cooperation with the hiring managers and candidates
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple recruitments in parallel with high quality results
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in Finnish as well as in English with an ability to write job ads that attract right candidates
- Solution-oriented and positive mindset. Interest and flexibility to work with the HR matters and projects also outside the recruitment and onboarding topics
- Previous work experience in international high growth companies in agile and team-based cultures is considered as an advantage
What we’ll offer you:
- The opportunity to work for a company that makes a real difference for people's health. Blueprint Genetics is a company with clear and motivating purpose to our employees and we have a strong and positive employer brand within our field.
- Positive and international work environment with great people. We are a team of experienced, but young professionals who share the passion for helping patients and families suffering from inherited disorders.
- This position is new and thus can be somewhat adjusted to suit your interests and experience.
If you are up to this challenge, please submit your application and CV along with your salary request at the latest on May 1st. Interviews will be started during the application period and the position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
Since you might have some additional questions about the position, you can contact Johanna Lammi, People Operations Manager by email johanna.lammi(at)blueprintgenetics.com or phone +358 50 3822 620 on the 17th of April at 9:30-10:30 am or 24th of April at 10-11 am.