Client Services Manager
Do you have an ambition for creating exceptional customer experience? Do you have an interest in life sciences and a passion for leadership?
Blueprint Genetics, a Quest Diagnostics company, is a clinical genetic testing company aspiring to bring genetic knowledge to mainstream healthcare. We want to improve the lives of individuals and families impacted by inherited diseases. We are now looking for a Client Services Manager to lead our EMEA / RoW Client Services team in Keilaniemi, Espoo.
We are looking for you, who wants to make a difference.
The quality of our genetic testing has been praised by many of the world’s best medical centers. We are committed to providing clinicians and their patients with comprehensive and high-quality tools and resources for diagnostics of genetic conditions. Our Client Services team has a pivotal role in this quest.
The team consists of 10 energetic customer communication professionals with strong expertise in our genetic testing services. They are the key support for our customers, working in close collaboration with several teams across the organization, including Sample Accessioning, Laboratory, and Clinical Interpretation teams, as well as Marketing and Sales.
Your tasks will include
As a Client Services Manager, you will have a dual role of ensuring that one of our most important functions is thriving. Your primary responsibility is to lead the CS team to ensure that we deliver world-class customer service. You will also play a key role in making sure that the delivery of our service is on brand and that the voice of our customers is heard. You will also occasionally be working with our counterparts based in the USA.
Your responsibilities will be
- Leading the CS operations and acting as immediate supervisor for the EMEA / RoW Client Services team.
- Supervising, developing, and implementing processes to support the delivery of exceptional client service in a highly regulated industry.
- Ensuring that team competence and quality standards are met.
- Setting team goals and ensuring that team KPI’s are met.
- Coordinating the communication of operational needs to both customers and customer-facing internal teams.
- Participating in relevant companywide projects and ensuring that the voice of customer is incorporated into everything we do.
What we expect from you
We are looking for a colleague who is truly interested in life sciences and passionate about creating a world-class customer experience. We hope you thrive in a fast-paced international environment, and you are excited about improving and scaling operations. You have knowledge in life sciences and previous experience in customer service as well as team management. The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter, with the ability to work independently.
You are a genuine people person. You have outstanding communication skills, and you enjoy collaborating with others and helping your team prosper. You do not shy away from challenges, and you have previous experience of change management.
Our ideal candidate would have
- A BSc or MSc degree in life sciences or other relevant education.
- Over two years' experience in team management and over five years of customer service experience.
- A passion and genuine interest to develop our Client Service’s functions to the next level.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Finnish language skills and knowledge of any other languages are seen as an advantage.
- Experience of both CRM and ticketing systems. Knowledge of Salesforce is seen as an asset.
- Experience & good skills in project management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of HIPAA and GDPR.
What we offer
At Blueprint Genetics you will work with dedicated and innovative experts with versatile backgrounds, whilst having an opportunity to support industry-changing solutions at the forefront of health and life sciences. Blueprint Genetics is a Quest Diagnostics company, we offer you an open, global, and collaborative work environment where you can learn and develop together with the company. We want You to be You. You will have full support from our wonderful Operations Support team, assisting and enabling you to grow along with the team.
If this sounds like you, take the next step and apply latest on the 19th of June. We will be interviewing candidates on a rolling basis - apply quickly!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to our Hiring Manager Päivi Ormio by email: email@example.com or by mobile: +358 50 3676030 on Monday 29th May between 14:00 and 16:00 and Friday 2nd June between 14:00 and 16:00.
- Client Services
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
About Blueprint Genetics
We are changing diagnostics by providing accessible and actionable genetic knowledge in all medical specialties. Our mission is to support healthcare professionals around the world in providing the best care for patients and families with rare inherited diseases. We do that by delivering answers using fast, affordable, and comprehensive genetic diagnostics.
Client Services Manager
Loading application form
Already working at Blueprint Genetics?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.