Quality Assurance Associate
Quality & Regulatory - Helsinki
Are you enthusiastic about quality and regulatory compliance? Are you motivated to improve organizational excellence?
Blueprint Genetics is one of the fastest growing clinical genetic testing companies for rare inherited diseases globally. We are looking for a self-driven Quality Assurance professional with solution-oriented mindset and strong collaboration skills to join our Quality Management team. This is a 18 month fixed-term position with a possibility of continuance. The position is located in our Keilaniemi office in Espoo.
As a Quality Assurance Associate, you will be working actively around our Quality Management System and its development. The team is responsible for the management of our accreditations and certifications, as well as problem-solving, root cause analysis and deviation correction. The team ensures our processes are efficient and documentation is always up to date.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Managing our documentation
- Taking part in risk assessments
- Monitoring non-conformities
- Reviewing applicable regulations
- Participating in onsite audits
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to maintain and improve our operations and organizational excellence.
You will report to the Helsinki team Quality Manager.
As our new Quality Assurance Associate, we hope you have a genuine interest in quality management and prior experience in quality assurance. You are a resourceful and solution-oriented person, equipped to work in a fast-paced and continuously evolving work environment. You communicate and collaborate effortlessly with different teams and specialists across our company, both in the Helsinki and Seattle offices. Due to this reason, we value adaptability and flexibility in our team members. Last but not least, we aspire to find a person who fits the inclusive, low-hierarchy and positive culture of Blueprint Genetics!
Our ideal candidate has:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in life sciences, engineering or other relevant education
- Previous experience in quality assurance and enthusiasm to develop your expertise
- Good working proficiency in written and spoken English
- Strong attention to detail and high accuracy
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
- Interest in quality management and relevant regulations and standards (e.g. ISO 15189 and ISO 13485)
What we offer
At Blueprint Genetics, you will work with a global team of innovative, dynamic and motivated people. As a Quality Assurance Associate, you’ll be a part of a small and efficient team of 4 regulatory compliance and organizational excellence experts. You will get the full support of the QM team, known for taking their work, but not themselves, seriously. We offer you the opportunity to be part of a low-hierarchy organization with great company culture and strong values centered around patient care.
The position will be filled as soon as we find the perfect candidate for this position. We will be interviewing candidates on a rolling basis, so please apply latest on October 4, 2020.
For more information about the position, please contact our Quality Engineer, Minnamari Salmela, minnamari.salmela(at)blueprintgenetics.com.